Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before signing up or logging into the online system (in Step 4), please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the abstract submission process.
Please Note the Following Requirements Prior to Submission:
- If you are planning to submit multiple abstracts, presenters are limited to one oral and one poster presentation. One submission must be to an oral session and one to a poster session. They must be two DIFFERENT abstracts – not the same abstract submitted as both an oral and a poster.
- You will need to agree to the copyright agreement.
Select a topic to present your abstract from the list below.
Fill out the abstract content and author details in the system (abstract 2,700 characters max. including grammar and spacing; you may also submit a supplemental 1 page PDF file containing any graphs, charts or pictures you wish to include.)
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptances will be sent by e-mail by August 31, 2022. Late news author notification will be e-mailed on October 13, 2022.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including the following.
Biomaterial Surfaces & Interfaces (BI)
- BI1: Soft Surface and Biofunctional Coatings
- BI2: Bioimaging and Bionanotechnology
- BI3: Biomolecule/Material Interactions
- BI4: Medical Applications
- BI5: Biomaterial Surfaces and Interfaces Poster Session
Charles S. Fadley Memorial Session: Past, Present, and Future of Photoemission Techniques (CF)
CF1: Oral Session
Energy Harvesting & Storage (EH)
- EH1: Surfaces and Interfaces for Environmental Processes
- EH2: Surfaces and Interfaces for Solar Cells and Solar Fuels
- EH3: Battery/Supercapacitor Coatings, egs., Li* Batteries & Thermo-/Piezo-electrics
- EH4: Surfaces and Interfaces for Efficient Power Conversion
- EH5: Energy Harvesting and Storage Poster Session
- NM1: Magnetic Properties
- NM2: Nanocatalysis
- NM3: Nanofabrication and Nanodevices
- NM4: Nanocharacterization
- NM5: Nanocomposites
- NM6: Nanomaterials Poster Session
Plasma Processing (PS)
- PS1: Plasma Modification of Surfaces and Materials
- PS2: Practical Applications of Plasma
- PS3: Plasma-material Interactions
- PS4: Plasma Processing Poster Session
Thin Films (TF)
- TF1: Nanostructured Surfaces and Thin Films: Synthesis and Characterization
- TF2: Innovations in the Development of Multifunctional Thin Films
- TF3: Next-generation Protective Coatings and Tribological Applications
- TF4: Nanostructural and Surface Morphological Evolution: Experiment and Theory
- TF5: Emerging Topics: Growth and Properties of Electronic Materials, 2D Layers, and Metallic-glass Thin Films
- TF6: Thin Films Poster Session